- That you have read and understood what is stated here.
- Assumes all obligations set forth herein.
The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, any changes or updates to their content and services; of these Conditions of Use and, in general, any elements comprising the design and configuration of Website.
- Overview Website
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, the following general information on the Website is provided:
- Rules for using the website
By way of example, but in no case limiting or excluding, the User agrees to:
- – Do not enter or disseminate content or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, pornographic, terrorism or violate human rights.
- – Do not introduce or spread in the network data programs (viruses and harmful software) susceptible to cause damage to computer systems service provider, its suppliers or third Users of the Internet.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that undermines fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally and in international treaties.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- – No transmit unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial areas) that have been designed exclusively For that.
- – Do not introduce or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate so as to mislead the recipients of information.
- – Do not impersonate other users using their registry keys to different services and / or contents of the Website.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the rights of intellectual property, patents, trademarks or copyrights that apply to holders of the Website or third parties.
- – No broadcast, transmit or make available to third parties any information or content element that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and the law of personal data.
The User agrees to indemnify DIGITAL MARKETING WHITE LINKS to any possible claim, fine, penalty or punishment that may come forced to endure as a result of breach by User of any of the usage rules outlined above, reserving also WHITE LINKS right to seek compensation for damages and losses as appropriate.
White Links assumes no liability for failure to update this Web Site, or warrant that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the user must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before taking any decisions related to any service or content described on this Website.
User access to the Website does not imply White Links obligation to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. The User, in any case, the availability of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programs.
White Links not responsible for the damages caused to the software and hardware of the user or third parties during the use of services offered on the Website, nor for damages of any kind caused to the User as a cause of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision of the same or prior.
White Links and the User agree to submit any dispute that may arise between them for access and / or use of the Website to the Courts and Tribunals, unless the law provides otherwise.